   Re: Any XSL tool!

  • From: Sean Russell <ser@javalab.uoregon.edu>
  • To: Chang Ming <cathy@bd748.pku.edu.cn>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:08:44 -0800

Chang Ming wrote:
I think XSL is not off-topic in this list.

I would like to know if there is any work done on XSL ,something like a
interpreter.
The only known tool seems the converter from XSL to DSSSL.

Which converter are you talking about?  Have you looked at docproc? I've been having a nighmarish time with the Java Web Server, for some reason, which doesn't want to stay running for more than 24 hours at a time.  If the above link is down when you try it, please try back later.  I have to go in and restart the server every once in a while.

--- SER