   Example DOM ObjectBuilder

  • From: "Mark L. Fussell" <fussellm@alumni.caltech.edu>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 06:14:24 -0800 (PST)

I released a version of mindo-j and an example DOM ObjectBuilder to:
   http://www.chimu.com/projects/mondo/release/

mindo-j is a minimal subset of MONDO suitable for accomplishing some
particular tasks.  The version above is focused on supporting DOM
document building,  but it can easily expand into much more functionality
and has a more general perspective than might be expected.  The example
includes a version of the DOM interfaces and a skeleton implementation.
This is very preliminary for the DOM code, but I am about to fly off for
the holidays so I thought it would be good to release it before then.

The current release is based on Aelfred but it was slightly modified to
support InputStreams and so is included under a different package name.
I will migrate mindo/MONDO to support the standard Java XML API when it
is finalized.

--Mark
mark.fussell@chimu.com

  i   ChiMu Corporation      Architectures for Information
 h M   info@chimu.com         Object-Oriented Information Systems
C   u    www.chimu.com         Architecture, Frameworks, and Mentoring

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest