   lex, yacc, and xml

  • From: Zheng Wang <zwang@pstat.ucsb.edu>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:27:44 -0800 (PST)

The core part of the parser is actually parser a regular expression. I
tried to  use JLex, a parser generator
(http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~appel/modern/java/JLex/manual.html) to do this.=20
But to use JLex, I have to transfer the XML syntax into JLex
specification. So I don't think it is efficient to do that. Perhaps there
are some other lex can to this easily.

Zheng Wang
Department of Statistics and Applied Probability
University of California, Santa Barbara
E-mail: zwang@pstat.ucsb.edu; http://www.pstat.ucsb.edu/~zwang

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest