   RE: Still quizzing Microsoft on minimization

  • From: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>
  • To: 'Sean Mc Grath' <digitome@iol.ie>, xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:48:41 -0800

Thanks.  I've passed this along.  As you can imagine, there is a substantial
amount of lead time on getting examples written and checked. Particularly
when specifications are not yet stable--as XML was not until recently--there
are going to be deviations between what is published early and what the
final specifications contain.  I'm sure I'll miss a few of the errors that
need correcting, so if you find additional fixes that need to be made,
please send me mail at AndrewL@microsoft.com.

--Andrew Layman
   AndrewL@microsoft.com

(un)subscribe xml-dev