   JUMBO9801a1 release

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <peter@ursus.demon.co.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 17:03:26

An updated version of the alpha JUMBO distribution (hopefully with the
earlier bugs removed) is available at:
	http://www.vsms.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms/java/jumbo/jan9801/jumbo9801a1.zip

This should supersede the earlier version.

The JUMBO in this distribution now runs as an APPLET as well as the
application described previously and you are welcome to experiment. Since
applets require classes to be 'under' the codebase, I have not tested the
SAX-compliant parsers; experiments and feedback is welcome. Note that some
of the text fields are no longer included in the distribution and should be
downloaded from the appropriate sites

As before I welcome gross errors (e.g. it doesn't run).

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg

(un)subscribe xml-dev