Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Peter Murray-Rust <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 13:42:43
At 12:46 04/02/98 GMT, Charles F. Goldfarb wrote:
>As several postings have referred to module proposals that are being
>for the SGML revision, I thought it might be helpful to post one here.
>Charles F. Goldfarb * Information Management Consulting * +1(408)867-5553
> 13075 Paramount Court * Saratoga CA 95070 * USA
> International Standards Editor * ISO 8879 SGML * ISO/IEC 10744 HyTime
> Prentice-Hall Series Editor * CFG Series on Open Information Management
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\module.htm"
We try to dissuade people from attachments to XML-DEV postings because:
- some people cannot read them
- they do not appear in the hypermailed version
- there is no permanent record.
- long attachments cost people (including me) money
- they cannot be quoted easily
Could you please repost. If it's short, please include it; if not please
give a URL.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)