   RE: Object Hierarchie with XML

  • From: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:55:40 -0800

A type hierarchy would use a vocabulary (schema) designed for that purpose.
Such vocabularies are not presently part of XML per se, though you can find
type-hierarchy concepts discussed in several papers, such as those at the
W3C RDF site and in a paper that I co-authored,
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-XML-data-0105/Overview.html.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)