   Re[2]: XML Viewer for displaying XML inside a Java Applicati

  • From: NICHOLAS RYBERG <NRYBERG@email.usps.gov>
  • To: " - (052)owner-xml-dev(a)ic.ac.uk" <owner-xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>, " - (052)mmm(a)medgrid.philips.com" <mmm@medgrid.philips.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:30:06 -0500

     FYI

     I believe that that particular implementation is specifically for MS
     Explorer 4.0.  It will display it in tree format within the framework
     of the browser.

     I've been contemplating developing a XML browser (so to speak) for VB.
      I would hope that it is as easy to to in Java.  Frankly, it's just a
     lot of rule based parsing.

     - Nick Ryberg