   Re: Check out xml.com

  • From: "Don Park" <donpark@quake.net>
  • To: "Tim Bray" <tbray@textuality.com>, <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:13:45 -0800

Tim,

>Hi - I've been working with Seybold and O'Reilly, and there is a
>preview version available of the xml.com web-site, which opens
>officially on May 1.  It has a usefully-annotated XML spec and some
>other material and (any minute now) a cgi-based XML well-formedness
>checker.

I just visited it and it looks just great.  Your annotated XML spec is just
awesome (gosh, its been years since I used that word).  If there a
downloadable version available, it would be outrageous!

BTW, I think there is some overlap between xml.com and the great work Robin
is doing.  It would be even more awesome if you and Robin could somehow work
together.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the annotated XML spec,

Don Park
http://www.docuverse.com/personal/index.html

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest