   Announcement: A DTD/XML editor / viewer

  • From: "Pierre Morel" <pierlou@CAM.ORG>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:29:11 -0400

Take a look at a JAVA DTD/XML editor.

An alpha version ( free of course ) is available for download.

I wish it can be useful. It come in two languages ( english and french ).
Can easily be customise to any other language.

Give it a try.
Visual XML is himself an XML application.

Can be download at:

I am waiting for your comments, corrections and suggestions.

Truly,

Pierre Morel