Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Leif Jonsson <Leif.Jonsson@era-t.ericsson.se>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 11:15:42 +0200
My name is Leif Jonsson and I am a computer scientist student from
I have two basic questions, and I apologize if they are very obvious,
but I haven't
found a clear answer to it in any FAQ so I ask in this forum.
1. Why are the restrictions in MIXED CONTENT as they are, that is, no
between the elements are allowed and you can not specify the number
they are to appear?
2. With the question above in mind, I assume there are some theoretical
to these restrictions, but how are you then supposed to achieve the
effects without adding "wrapper elements"? Is there a restructuring
you can do or?
Again I apologize if these are stupid questions, but at least then they
should have short
Highest regards and greetings...
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)