   Announcement: JavaCC parser for the XML XPointer Language

  • From: Patrice Bonhomme <Patrice.Bonhomme@loria.fr>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 23:08:23 +0200

<hi/>

I wrote a small JavaCC grammar to parse the XML XPointer Language. i included
2 test files (a bad one and a good one) containing the Working Draft examples
to test the parser itself. It makes nothing but parsing. I am currently
working on a full implementation of the XML Link language based on the MSXML
parser. I will make a full package available as soon as possible. All comments
are welcome...

Requirement

     Java Parser Generator, JavaCC 0.7.1 - http://www.sun.com/suntest/JavaCC/in
dex.html
     JDK 1.1.x

Compile

        javacc XPointerParser.jj
        javac -depend XPointerParser.java

Using

     Reading from standard input:

             java XPointerParser

     Reading from a file:

             java XPointerParser bad.xll
             java XPointerParser good.xll

The test file bad.xll was taken from the XPointer Working Draft. I modified
this file to make it
conformant to the specification (test file good.xll).

Availability

      http://www.loria.fr/~bonhomme/XPointer/

Pat.

  bonhomme@loria.fr               |      Office : B.228