   XML-DEVIL Proposal - was Open Standards Processes

  • From: "Don Park" <donpark@quake.net>
  • To: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@ix.netcom.com>, "Matthew Gertner" <matthew@praxis.cz>, <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:24:14 -0700

>>Anyone interested in setting up a corporation whose only purpose is to
join
>>the W3C and "hire" interested individuals for a reasonable fee? (evil :-).
>

>Now there's a thought. Anyone interested?(I'm serious)!!

I was thinking along the same line last night and here we are.

I am all for it if it is acceptable to W3C.  We could call it XML-DEVIL
(XML-DEV Independent Logheads) which could be either a non-profit
corporation or an association.  I am sure we can put our piggy banks
together and come up with the necessary fee.

What do you say, XML-Devils?;-)

Don Park
http://www.docuverse.com/personal/index.html

PS: Everyone please note that this is not an attempt to undermine W3C
process at all.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)