Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ron Bourret)
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 15:37:44 +0200
The definition of ANY in the spec seems to be limited to the following sentence
"The declaration matches ANY, and the types of any child elements have been
From "child elements," I assume the following:
1) An element of type ANY can have zero or more children.
2) An element of type ANY cannot contain PCDATA. That is, it cannot have a
mixed content model.
Is this correct? Thanks.
-- Ron Bourret
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)
- Re: ANY
- From: Lars Marius Garshol <firstname.lastname@example.org>