Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: James Clark <email@example.com>
- To: "XML Developers' List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 11:44:39 +0700
XP 0.3 is now available. See
for more information.
Apart from bug fixes, the changes in this release are:
- Support for SAX 1.0.
- Efficient support for large CDATA sections (previously these were not
handled very efficiently).
- New approach to exceptions in the interface. If you have code using XP
0.2, you can get it to work with XP 0.3 just by changing it to import
Application, ApplicationImpl, Parser and ParserImpl from
com.jclark.xml.parse.io instead of com.jclark.xml.parse.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)