   Re: IBM XML for Java has been updated.

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <peter@ursus.demon.co.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:56:24

At 08:59 14/05/98 +0900, TAMURA Kent wrote:

>XML for Java, an XML processor in Java, has been updated.
>
>http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/formula/xml
>

>Changes: 16-Apr-1998 to 13-May-1998
>  o Updated DOM spec. [16-Apr-1998]
>  o Supports SAX 1.0
>  o Supports UTF-16 encoding
>  o New factories: com.ibm.xml.parser.util.TreeFactory
>    and com.ibm.xml.parser.util.XHFactory
>    Added new sample: TreeView for TreeFactory
>  o Restructed some methods in TXElement
>  o Subclasses of Child request some jobs to ElementFactory
>  o And fixed some bugs
>
>--
>TAMURA, Kent  @ Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan

Many thanks - both for making your software SAX-compliant and for a very
well presented posting with exactly the right amount of information. I have
not snipped it so that others can see the volume of information that is
sufficient for most readers to decide whether they wish to download a
README or the whole software.

	P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg