   W3C XML activities

  • From: "Simon St.Laurent" <SimonStL@classic.msn.com>
  • To: "Xml-Dev (E-mail)" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 98 00:45:10 UT

Would it be possible for someone involved to give a brief rundown on XML
projects the W3C is actually working on?

>From what I can gather, XML, XLink, XPointer, and XML Namespaces are all
projects of the XML Working Group under the XML Activity.  XSL appears to have
its own Working Group under the Style activity. RDF appears to have its own
Working Group under the Metadata activity.  XML-Data, WIDL, and a number of
other proposals are just that - proposals.

Is this an accurate picture?  Is there a roadmap on the W3C site that I simply
haven't found?

Thanks.

Simon St.Laurent
Dynamic HTML: A Primer / XML: A Primer / Cookies

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)