Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Rajesh N <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:42:45
I have some basic doubts in writing an XML DTD.
I am not using any notational conventions here.. Just putting
it as plain english
* How will I represent something like
MyNonTermElt can take (X, Y , X) values.
ie, there will be exactly 3 values (2 of type X and one of type Y)
and their order is not important.
Another question is regarding arrays..
* can I represent an Element as an array of values ?
thanks in advance,
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)