   Re: JavatoXML utility?

  • From: Bill la Forge <b.laforge@opengroup.org>
  • To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Mehran <mmm@medgrid.philips.com>, xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 08:25:30 -0400

Thanks Mark. Its called post-vacation stress. Then blend in some incorporation
fever. Planning on doing my own thing with jxml.

Yes, I'm crazy. But its been 20 years since I did this not, I'm single again,
the debts are down, the job is falling appart, so why not???

I still believe in open source. I will be looking for lots of help. I'd
like to make my $$$ from consulting. Gonna be poor for a while. Gonna be
busy & happy.

Don't wish me luck, send me clients!

Joy!

Bill

At 09:43 PM 5/27/98 -0400, Mark Baker wrote:
>It looks like Bill laForge is asleep at the switch, so I'll speak up for him.
>
>Check out Coins.  It's not exactly what you want, but close.  Since classes
>are almost first class objects in Java, I wonder how difficult it would be
>to support serialization of yourclass.class - not sure.
>
>http://www.camb.opengroup.org/~laforge/coins/
>
>He also runs the java-xml-interest mailing list, though there's not been
>much chatter recently.
>
>MB
>--
>Mark Baker.               CTO, Beduin Communications Corp
>Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA             http://www.beduin.com
>

>xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
>Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
>To (un)subscribe, mailto:majordomo@ic.ac.uk the following message;