   Re: XML dialect for UML modeling

  • From: "Anthony B. Coates" <tony@ems.uq.edu.au>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:19:44 AET

** Reply to note from James Anderson <jamesa@qualcomm.com> on Wed, 24 Jun 1998
11:16:30 -0700

I don't know about any IBM proposal, but there is an XML for UML project in
progress at

<http://www.yy.cs.keio.ac.jp/~suzuki/project/uxf/>

Given that IBM's "XML for Java" is from their Japanese office, who knows
whether these groups are working together?  (I certainly don't ... :-) ).

	Cheers,
			Tony.
--

--
Educational Multimedia Services
  = reduced workloads for lecturers, teachers, and tutors
  = better results for students.
  (contact "info@ems.uq.edu.au" for details)
--
Another 100% Pure Java e-mail.  Is yours?
--
Anthony B. Coates.
Multimedia Developer (Software Design)

(un)subscribe xml-dev