Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Peter Murray-Rust <email@example.com>
- To: XML Dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:37:07
At 21:47 25/06/98 -0400, Adam M. Donahue [and others, including me]
expressed opinions on capitalisation.
I suggest we don't post to the list on this, but ask Simon (or a delegate)
to collect opinions privately. The main features seem to me to be:
- there is no emerging W3C style for this. IOW the RDF examples are
different from XLink examples from foo examples, etc.
- Namespaces must be taken into account.
- REC-XML1.0 has a consistent style for capitalisation (I think). I don't
know whether this extends consistently to (say) XLink, XPointer, etc. I
think it does. This should be considered, even if later discarded.
Peter Murray-Rust, Director Virtual School of Molecular Sciences, domestic
VSMS http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms, Virtual Hyperglossary
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)