Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Henry S. Thompson" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 14:28:00 +0100
A new release of XED is now available, with bug fixes, additional
features and improved installation packaging for WIN32 platforms. See
for details and download information.
Notable changes since the last announcement include
* Refilling of text content and indenting of element content on
* Accented character support (ISO-8859-1);
* An experimental file processing facility: you can now invoke
processing of your file, and XED will then step you through any
validation or application errors which are logged. Expects
UN*X/gcc/emacs error line format, which e.g. nsgmls produces, so
nsgmls and jade are both obvious candidates to use here.
Thanks to all alpha users for much helpful feedback.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)