Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Peter Murray-Rust <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "XML Mail List" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 13:12:18
At 06:24 11/07/98 +1000, [a revered and prolific XML-DEVer] wrote:
[... a valuable message ...]
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\REMergin.htm"
and attached it as HTML as well. This means I got a second copy (7+ Kbytes)
which I didn't need and had to be paid for with real money.
Please remember on XML-DEV:
- no attachments (even if you use a browser to create replies)
- excise *all* unnecessary quoted material and almost never include the
whole posting to which you are replying. Never quote the XML-DEV sig.
- do not reply to the poster (unless specifically requested) - only to the
- many readers do not have EN as their first language
Peter Murray-Rust, Director Virtual School of Molecular Sciences, domestic
VSMS http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms, Virtual Hyperglossary
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)