   Looking for DTD parser

  • From: Michael_Durbin@em.fcnbd.com
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:44:46 -0500

Greetings...

After a number of years away from SGML I'm happy to be working on DTDs once
again, this time on an XML initiative. One thing I can use is a DTD (not
instance) parser, to validate against the XML spec. Something small that runs on
NT is all I really need, nothing fancy. Something that produces a diagram (a la
David Megginson's in his book) would be especially nice, but not essential. Any
suggestions?

Sorry I'm not up on the latest tools available. I last worked with SGML when I
was at Datalogics (before Frame acquisition, and Adobe acquisition, etc ) from
1990-93. As a former SGML hack, it's tremendously encouraging to see the best
(IMHO) of that technology burst back into my little corner of the world.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Michael...

Michael Patrick Durbin, First Chicago NBD Corp.
mailto:michael_durbin@em.fcnbd.com
Personal: mailto:mdurbin@mcs.com

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest