Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Peter Murray-Rust <email@example.com>
- To: Eric Riblair <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 19:05:10
At 12:59 01/08/98 -0400, Eric Riblair re-posted
[... stack trace/error-log deleted ...]
Please do not repost messages - and certainly not at near-daily intervals.
There is a large readership of this list and if you don't get help from
your first message, reposting isn't going to help (it will simply annoy
- you have crossposted to 3 other lists both times. This is regarded as
poor etiquette and makes it even less likely that you will get help from
- it is extremely difficult to diagnose many problems over the 'Net.
Unless it's immediately obvious what is wrong (i.e. it's a common mistake
or someone has seen it already) it probably depends on your precise
We sympathise with these types of problem - we all have them.
Peter Murray-Rust, Director Virtual School of Molecular Sciences, domestic
VSMS http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms, Virtual Hyperglossary
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)