Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Amit Rekhi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Xml-Dev (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:23:55 +0530
* Scripting Environment :- ASP
* Client Briowser :- IE 4.01
* XSL processor :- MSXSL
* Web Server :- IIS 4.0
* Database Server :- SQL Server 6.5
1) Where do I place the MSXSL(XSL processor) for it to trap a response
(an XML steam) generated by an ASP form handler after form submission?
2) What scripting event and code would I use with the MSXSL to trap the
XML response from the form handler?
SCENARIO DESCRIPTION :-
* I have a default.asp file which will generate a FORM for user input.
* On Submission an ASP form handler = test.asp is invoked.
Code snippet for default.asp is :-