   RE: Namespace Comments (and dtd encoding)

  • From: Istvan Cseri <istvanc@microsoft.com>
  • To: 'james anderson' <James.Anderson@mecomnet.de>, Charles Frankston <cfranks@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 10:34:51 -0700

Just a short comment on parsing. Yes, XML could be simpler to parse. I think
it makes a lot of sense though to fall back to existing parsing behavior -
which the new XMLNS attribute is doing - rather to add more to the already
'baroque' parsing rules, right ?

Istvan

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest