Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ron Bourret)
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:05:21 +0200
New versions of the XSchema-to-DTD and DTD-to-XSchema converters are available:
* Alignment with the current spec. These are a bit behind in changes made in
the last couple of days (notably namespaces) and bit ahead in a few others.
* Entity support in DTD-to-XSchema. This is not as robust as it could be, but
works on all files I tried it on. WARNING: See the web page for general entity
problems. Be sure to note that declaring quot and apos might cause errors.
* General cleanup and testing.
* The XSchema output program now correctly escapes & and < when writing Doc
I will be off the list for a few weeks, so please send bugs directly to me.
-- Ron Bourret
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)