   XSchema converters

  • From: rbourret@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de (Ron Bourret)
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:05:21 +0200

New versions of the XSchema-to-DTD and DTD-to-XSchema converters are available:

http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/DVS1/staff/bourret/xschema/convert.html

Changes:

* Alignment with the current spec.  These are a bit behind in changes made in
the last couple of days (notably namespaces) and bit ahead in a few others.

* Entity support in DTD-to-XSchema.  This is not as robust as it could be, but
works on all files I tried it on.  WARNING: See the web page for general entity
problems.  Be sure to note that declaring quot and apos might cause errors.

* General cleanup and testing.

* The XSchema output program now correctly escapes & and < when writing Doc
elements.

I will be off the list for a few weeks, so please send bugs directly to me.
Have fun!

-- Ron Bourret

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest