   RE: DCD and Global attributes.

  • From: Charles Frankston <cfranks@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:44:10 -0700

I think this is better handled by the use of inheritance.  I.e. you create a
base element that has all the attributes you wish to be "universal", and
derive all you elements from this base.  This re-uses a mechanism we want
anyway, and allows finer grain control than universal vs. one-at-a-time.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)