   a small question on xml

  • From: Li Jiefeng <jieli@cs.umbc.edu>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:02:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

	Will someone help me with the representation of special characters
in .xml files? For example,

	<someexpression original-from="(relation 5 "abc")">
	or
	<someexpression original-from="(< 2 5)">

	I used IBM Parser for XML, but it shows some error. It seems that
" and < are not properly represented.

	Thanks a lot.

Jiefeng

CSEE of UMBC