Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Amit Rekhi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Xml-Dev (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:31:15 +0530
Would anyone be knowing of :-
1) Any real time server side XML applications which use XSL stylesheet files
(along with an XSL processor) to process and present XML data to the client?
2) Would anyone be knowing of XSL processors which take XML streams as
input.Most of them out there take XML files as URLs.(especially MSXSL). Is
there any XSL processor which would take a parsed XML tree as an input
alongside with an XSL stylesheet to display HTML.
Any answers /Suggestions would be appreciated
I have tried the sample apps at www.microsoft.com/xml among other sample
demos, but no where have I come across a proper distributed client server
implementation involving both XML and XSL.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)