   Re: DOM tutorials.

  • From: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 23:06:32 -0400

Jeff,

>P.S:
>Your Word file size is not 255K but 2.87M or 2870K !!! ;)

 Ouch!!!! Thanks for the correction!!

The Word 97 file is only 255K, I can't beliieve how the conversion to Word6
made it so huge!!!! And to think I converted it to make it more accessible.

I am going to post a Word97 version right away (which incidently looks much
better).

Frank

Frank Boumphrey

XML and style sheet info at Http://www.hypermedic.com/style/index.htm