   Re: Help needed in XML - Data

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <peter@ursus.demon.co.uk>
  • To: Usha_R2@verifone.com,xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:52:28

At 17:12 28/08/98 +0530, Usha_R2@verifone.com wrote:
>Hi! All,
>I put the following in a .xml file say book.xml and tried to parse it
>using MSXML parser. I got the following erro parsing it. Can anybody
>please help me how to fix it.

[... problem snipped ...]

I often find it useful to use more than one parser if I can't immediately
find what's going on. There are now many parsers that you can install in
minutes and have very different styles of error messages which can be quite

net connection

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)