Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "James Tauber" <email@example.com>
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:04:58 +0800
Bringing two threads together...
I've put up a catalog at
that contains entries for each of the entity sets available at schema.net
Just DELEGATE your local catalog to the above and you can use the FPIs for
those entity sets.
1) All public text I make available at schema.net will have an entry in the
catalog (with an IDN FPI assigned, if necessary). If you want somewhere to
house your public text, send it my way.
2) I am more than willing to include a DELEGATE to others who want to use an
FPI for their XML-related entities (whether they be documents, DTDs or
entity sets) and maintain a catalog of their own.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)