   resources on xml.com

  • From: Lisa Rein <lisarein@finetuning.com>
  • To: "xml-dev@ic.ac.uk" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:37:15 -0700

hey everybody -- i just wanted to let everyone know that if you don't
see something listed under the resources at XML.com, it is most surely
an oversight, not a slighting in any way (for example, i just realized
that i didn't have ibm's rdf for xml in there under rdf parsers -- what
i myself would consider a HUGE oversight....)

so it would be a great help to me when you casually notice stuff like
that to shoot me an email ok?  even for little stuff like the Lotus/LDO
thing (which really isn't THAT little) or the fact that i somehow missed
that new xml DTD until today -- which i think is quite the big deal!

Also --  if you do searches for subjects where certain resources don't
come up that "should"  or do come up that "shouldn't" -- that really
helps because i have been working quite extensively on finetuning the
search engine so it will be....ya know....useful :-)

thanks,

lisa rein

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest