Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Steven Marcus <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone provide some perspective on the use of DCDs v DTDs?
This is what I know:
1) DTDs are standardized and ready now.
2) DCDs use XML to describe that which you would use DTDs for (?)
Is that it? Am I missing something?
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)