   Re: Looking for an XML parser in Common Lisp

  • From: james anderson <James.Anderson@mecomnet.de>
  • To: "xml-dev@ic.ac.uk" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>,Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ifi.uio.no>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 16:19:57 +0200

The source for an xml processor was in the cl-http 67-66-pre release (that's
the latest i've pulled.) under contrib/janderson/xml. So far as I know from
Mr. Mallery, it's in the later releases as well.
as an aside, it's more a processor than a parser.

I work with it primarily under mcl.
A couple of months ago I did test it under franz allegro 4.0.
5.0 is next; soon. ("the disk is in the mail")
There was an attempt to use it under acl/win where problems with the reader arose.
I've loaded it, but haven't tried it with lispworks.

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> * james anderson
> |
> | look in the current release for the cl-http server. there's at least
> | one in there.
>
> I've now looked both in the sources and the release note, but have so
> far failed to find any XML parser in the Allegro port for Unix. I know
> making one has been discussed on the CL-HTTP mailing list, but it does
> not seem to have been written yet.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)