   Re: XML Parsers

  • From: Daniel Veillard <Daniel.Veillard@w3.org>
  • To: RJA@dip.co.uk, xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:48:54 -0400

Quoting RJA@dip.co.uk (RJA@dip.co.uk):
> Could somebody point me to the W3 recommendation/proposal for a DTD DOM, if
> there is one.    I've already got the core recommendation for DOM, but I
> want to know what interfaces I should support for accessing a  DTD.

  If you look at the DOM Group requirements:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-DOM/requirements

Section 1.7 relates to the DTD support and basically it's not supported
in DOM Level one. But they expect to provide access to the DTD (if available)
in the future,

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)