Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Geir Ove Gronmo <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:08:59 +0200
xmlarch: An XML architectural forms processor written in Python
Released: October 16th 1998
Author: Geir Ove Grønmo
What is xmlarch?
The xmlarch.py module contains an XML architectural forms processor written
in Python. It allows you to process XML architectural forms using any
parser that uses the SAX interfaces. The module allow you to process
several architectures in one parse-pass. Architectural document events
for an architecture can even be broadcasted to multiple DocumentHandlers.
- The module is better documented. Class reference documentation has
been generated (pythondoc) and is included in the distribution.
- Added full support for renaming. This includes support for
#CONTENT, #ARCCONT, #DEFAULT and #MAPTOKEN.
- Added the possibility to get information about the original events
(EventTracker). This means e.g. that it is possible to find out what
element was used in the client document. A more complete and higher
level api will be provided later.
- Normalizer has been renamed to Prettifier. It is now more complete
and generates "prettified" output.
- Suppressor attributes should apply to the element's descendants, not
- Some minor ones
Geir Ove Grønmo
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)