   NS processing (was Re:URN, URL, URI)

  • From: "Amit Rekhi" <amitr@abinfosys.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:02:56 +0530

Eliot,

>For example, say I set up a URN namespace resolver on drmacro.com and an
>FPI resolution server on planetsizedbrains.com.  A typical URN resolution
>session might go something like this:
[..... a series of points.......]

Your "point wise description" of URN processing helped me understand how XML
NSs might be processed.
(Thanks).
I just wanted to confirm whether what I think of NS processing is correct or
not.
I am new to the world of NSs, so in case my ques. is very basic, I'm sorry
:-)

If I have an XML file say :-