Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Ralph Ferris <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 06:58:29 -0500
The latest version of Fujitsu's "HyBrick" browser, V0.8, with support for
XLink/XPointer, is now available from Fujitsu's Web site:
The browser and supporting documentation can be downloaded by clicking on
This is a Japanese-language site, so much of the supporting documentation
won't be accessible to non-Japanese readers. A brief summary:
- HyBrick includes a DSSSL renderer and XLink/XPointer engine running on
top of SP and Jade
- XLink/XPointer are supported on the local file system
- XPointer is implemented as a subset of the HyTime property set
- Link traversal can use either "New" or "Replace" to display a new page
- HyBrick is supplied as a self-extracting file.
- Once the files are installed, start HyBrick from the bin directory.
- Use the "Browse" button to open the file sample\docs\readme.xml.
- Click on blue-highlighted areas with the left mouse button to see a list
of locations linked to the highlighted location. If only one location is
available, traversal to that location is immediate.
- Click on blue-highlighted areas with the right mouse button to see the
location of that area expressed as an XPointer.
Please address questions and comments to:
Ralph E. Ferris
Fujitsu Software Corporation
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)