   Re: XML Search Engine

  • From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
  • To: Fernando Cabral <fernando@pix.com.br>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:52:34 -0600

Fernando Cabral wrote:

> This will not be a poblem with any "decent" text retrieval engine

This is an interesting thread and relevant to my current work which
is unfortunatly, not in XML, but in relational implementations.
However, can someone direct me to any sites which provide source
examples of full text retrieval engines?

Please reply to clbullar@ingr.com

Thanks in advance.

Len Bullard
IPS