Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Tyler Baker <email@example.com>
- To: Philippe Le Hégaret <Philippe.Le_Hegaret@sophia.inria.fr>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:35:02 -0500
"Philippe Le Hégaret" wrote:
> K. Travis Walsh wrote:
> > Oracle officially anounced today it's XML strategy.
> > For those of you who didn't know there is a java parser built into this
> > new release of Oracle 8i.
> Like netscape, They can't write well-formed XML document.
> <?xml version="1.0"> is not a well-formed XML document.
Hey give them a break. Forgetting that little question mark is something
everyone has done from time to time when handcrafting XML documents. I know,
cause I have done this many times. If XML did not inherit SGML's syntax, I bet
we would all of a much cleaner syntax to work with with less user errors as a
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)
- Oracle XML
- From: "K. Travis Walsh" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Re: Oracle XML
- From: "Philippe Le Hégaret" <Philippe.Le_Hegaret@sophia.inria.fr>