Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Ajay Gangwar" <email@example.com>
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:22:22 +0530
1. Can someone please point me to a XML DTD parser?
2. In my application I want to be able to open an instance of
the document's DTD independently so that I can query it.
For me queries like the following would be pertinent :
- What all elements are defined by the DTD?
- Can an element 'x' be inserted as the child of 'y'?
- What attributes are allowed by an element 'x'?
- etc ...
Is there a way to do this using any SAX parser? If not
how do I go about achieving this?
- Ajay Gangwar
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)