   FW: DTD-to-DB SCHEMA

  • From: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:33:17 -0800

Thomas Bergstraesser asked me to forward this to you:

We have developed the Open Information Model (OIM) a set of over 200 types
that describe meta data in the application development, database design, and
data warehousing domain. Part of this model is a complete database schema
model for relational, multidimensional, and legacy models.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)