Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Peter Murray-Rust <email@example.com>
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:10:23
At 12:26 14/01/99 -0500, [an XML-DEVer] wrote:
[A short message]
followed by about 30 times more quoted material.
I haven't posted LISTRIVIA recently, so just to let those of you new to the
- please do not quote material without thinking. A good posting quotes
paragraphs from previous posters and intersperses them with high-quality
comment. I cannot easily think of examples where quoted material should
exceed the real posting.
- please do not attach any documents. This includes HTML generated from
certain mailers. Attachments:
- foul up the mailer
- increase my personal phone bill (yup!, I really have to pay to read
- make some people annoyed.
In general XML-DEV is for developers of XML. We're not heavy about what is
posted but in general it's not appropriate to ask newbie questions about
XML itself (see http://www.oasis-open.org/cover and http://www.ucc.ie/xml).
There are also several other forums (comp.text.xml and XML-L).
A particular feature of XML-DEV is the collaborative development of
resources (programs, APIs, specifications, protocols, examples, etc.) If
you have something to contribute, don't feel shy.
Peter Murray-Rust, Director Virtual School of Molecular Sciences, domestic
VSMS http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms, Virtual Hyperglossary
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)
- XML - NG
- From: "Ogievetsky, Nikita" <firstname.lastname@example.org>