   Distributed DOM

  • From: "JP Morgenthal" <jp@ncfocus.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:53:14 -0500

I have an entire chapter in my book "Manager's Guide to Distributed Environments" that discuss the options of building a SDO (Shared Document Object) this allows multiple users to access the same DOM tree as a remote entity.  The best way to implement this today would be as an Enterprise Java Bean that has an EJBHome object that is effectively the remote version of a Node.

JP
JP Morgenthal
President & Dir. Resesearch
NC.Focus