   Re: What is XML for?

  • From: "Frank Boumphrey" <Bckman@ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Paul Prescod" <paul@prescod.net>, <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:55:17 -0500

Paul Prescod wrote:

>>I've noticed a very unfortunate trend among my customers. They want to
replace relational databases with XML. They want to replace purpose-built
query languages with XSL.<<

What wouldn't I give for your customers.  My customers eyes start to glaze
over when I start talking about XML!!

Frank
Frank Boumphrey

Style and XML information http://www.hypermedic.com/style/index.htm