   RE: Need help getting IE 5.0

  • From: "Livingstone, Stephen" <Livinsb@rbos.co.uk>
  • To: "'Robert C. Lyons'" <boblyons@unidex.com>, xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:57:43 -0000

I have 24MB of IE5.0 files here as seperated CAB files,,,

I could mail them to you if you want??(tomorrow)

steven

Steven Livingstone BSc MSc GradInstP
Corporate Systems Development (TCN)
Royal Bank Of Sctoland.
mailto:livinsb@rbos.co.uk
+44 0131 523 4354 [x24354]

Networking Technical Associates,
Glasgow, Scotland.
mailto:ntw_uk@hotmail.com
+44 07771-957-280

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer..

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)