Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Mark Scardina" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:48:45 -0800
I would like to announce Oracle's second XML component beta release -
XML Class Generator for Java - now available for downloading and testing on
Technology Network (OTN) XML site located at http://technet.oracle.com.
The XML Class Generator will generate a set of Java source files based on an
input DTD. The generated Java source files can then be used to construct,
optionally validate, and print a XML document that is compliant to the DTD
specified. This is an early beta release and has the following features:
* Creates Java Classes from DTDs to enable the programmatic construction
of XML documents.
* Supports validation mode to assist debugging.
* Works with the Oracle XML Parser in Java.
* Creates documents conforming to the W3C XML 1.0 Recommendation.
* Supports creating documents in the following encodings:
Support is available in the XML Forum on OTN to provide a collaborative
area for bug reporting, technical support, and discussing other Oracle/XML
issues. This forum will be used for external as well as internal beta
Mark V. Scardina
Sr. Product Manager - Core Development
Server Technologies - Oracle Corporation
Oracle XML News http://www.oracle.com/xml
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)